Aluminum is the most popular metal used for spouting. It is a low cost, easily maintained solution for today’s homes. It will not rust and has a life expectancy of many, many years. Available in a variety of colors, aluminum is the product of choice for most residential homes.
Heavy .032 gauge seamless spouting is all we use, in either 5 inch or 6 inch widths.
SEAMLESS SPOUTING not only looks great, but when spouting is installed professionally, it channels water away, preventing potential damage to your home.
Advantages of having .032 (strongest gauge) aluminum seamless spouting are:
- Roof water stays away from foundation
- No seams – No leaks
- Won’t crack from constant exposure to heat and cold
- Reduces humidity in basement
- Protects siding; thus eliminating water streaks
- Flower garden and shrub protection
- Protects your patio, steps, and walkway
- Increases property value
- Worry free solution
Some of the advantages of working with Groover Roofing & Siding professional EXPERIENCED installers are:
- We use only .032 gauge aluminum with baked-on enamel finish in many colors
- Flashing that is installed properly will help direct water into the spouting
- Aluminum spouting guard – LeafX “The Clean Gutter System” – prevents spouting clogging.
- Clog Free Gutters
Complex, multiple roof lines are not a problem for Groover Roofing & Siding professionals.
Because financing home improvement projects is common, we maintain long-standing relationships with our financing partners. Big or small, we can help make your project affordable. We have several financing options available to best meet your current financial needs, including some with 0% interest. We also accept all major credit cards.