Groover Roofing & Siding began in 1995 when owner Brian Groover, two helpers, a used pickup truck and an old ladder went to their first job for the newly formed company.
The company has grown at a considerable rate since 1995 and become a craft leader in Northeastern Ohio, built on a reputation of a commitment to customer satisfaction, quality workmanship, superior products, and competitive prices. We are bonded, fully insured and have workman’s compensation.
Youngstown Roofers Serving Northeastern Ohio, Western Pennsylvania
In 2004 we moved into our newly built office and warehouse in Girard, Ohio. Our professional workmanship has permitted us to continue growing as we extend our reach to Summit and Portage counties, while still maintaining our base in the Mahoning Valley. We have been able to expand only because of the many satisfied customers we service.
- Roofing – shingled, slate, standing seam
- Flat and low sloped roofs – EPDM, TPO and Modified Bitumen
- Heavy gauge .032 spoutings and downspouts including leaf protection
- Exterior Siding – vinyl and aluminum
- Chimney repoint and rebuild from roofline up
- Custom stone and brick work
- Window and Door Replacement – Skylights, Entry & Storm Doors, all types
- Customized aluminum awnings
- Three season & Sun room additions
- Additions and remodeling
- Interior and exterior painting
- Full time on staff specialists for insurance claim restoration and analysis
At Groover Roofing & Siding your phone calls are promptly returned. We thoroughly perform inspections and report the results to you. All of our work is done with our own crews and not sub contractors. When building permits are required, we will obtain them.
Brian Groover , owner/operator, oversees all jobs contracted to his company.